Greetings fellow Spartans!

I hope everyone is doing well as we proceed through this unique time. We still have much to celebrate and be thankful for during this phenomenon. Mrs. Jill Weaver was recently awarded a giant moon map from the Aldrin Family Foundation. Mrs. Weaver was the only recipient in the entire state of Ohio! I am sure this will be put to good use in the classroom.

We have slowly been transitioning to teleworking for our entire staff. Some essential staff members have stayed in the buildings this week as we have tried to make our final preparations. Starting next week, the buildings will all be completely closed. Individuals will check voicemails daily, but the fastest way to reach anyone will be email. If there is something you need, please let us know.

I continue to be profoundly appreciative to so many for their selfless acts of helping others. As a show of solidarity with one another, I would like to suggest that we follow our tradition and “Wear Navy on Friday”. Take a picture of yourself in Valley View attire and share it on social media. We have something very special in this community, and it is worth celebrating!

Proud to be your Superintendent,
Ben Richards